|Ion Science GasCheck G2||$85||$190||$570|
The Ion Science GasCheck G gas leak detector represents the latest in gas detection technology. Its advanced system of micro thermal conductivity enables improved sensitivity for the rapid, effective detection of gas leaks down to cc/sec, mg/m³ or ppm levels.
Designed for the search and location of gas leaks, the Ion Science GasCheck G leak detector provides you with effective detection of almost any gas or gas mixture. Robust and reliable, the GasCheck G leak detector gives stable, repeatable readings of the detected gas. The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator and audible sounder clearly indicate the leak present.
The GasCheck G leak detector automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows for simple function, selection and adjustment.
Upgradeable throughout the range, the GasCheck G gas leak detector is available in three distinct versions; G1, G2 and G3 with varied capabilities. Features can be easily added to upgrade the instrument without it having to be returned to the factory.
- Micro Thermal Conductivity Sensor for enhanced sensitivity
- Choice of reading in cc/sec, mg/m³ or ppm
- Graphical icon display menu for international markets
- Rapidly detects almost any known gas or gas mixture – particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen, SF6
- Reliable, stable and repeatable readings
- Conveniently calibrated against helium
- LCD back lit display
- Hand held and robust