|TSI 9525 VELOCICALC||$33.75||$78.75||$225|
The TSI VelociCalc Air Velocity Meter 9525, an economical, intrinsically safe digital air velocity meter, is ideal for HVAC system performance troubleshooting, commissioning and plant maintenance.
Professionals find it the ideal tool for face velocity measurements in fume hoods, spray booths, or for IAQ and ventilation system checks. The Model 9525 has a three-inch retractable probe and is UL listed as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations for Divisions 1 and 2 in Class I, Groups C and D; Class II, Groups E, F and G; and Class III.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Accurate air velocity measurement (0 to 2,000 ft/min. range)
- Integrated probe attachment
- Large, easy to read digital display
- Intrinsically safe. UL listed for use in Class I Groups C and D, Class II Groups E, F and G and Class III when used with alkaline batteries.
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
- Optimizing HVAC system performance
- Plant maintenance