|Zefon Rotameter Visi-Float 0.2-4LPM #116116||$70||Add to Cart|
|Zefon Rotameter Visi-Float 1-20LPM #195380||$70||Add to Cart|
|Zefon Rotameter Visi-Float 3-30LPM #195505||$70||Add to Cart|
Perfect for easy pump calibration in the field, the Zefon Rotameter flowmeters are cut and precision-machined from solid, clear acrylic plastic blocks. This construction not only produces a handsome finished product, but permits complete visual inspection. As a result, the Zefon rotameter flowmeters are especially popular for medical and laboratory equipment applications.
- Scales are large (average 4" length) and easy to read
- The front scale location and white background provides excellent visibility
- The direct reading scales are hot stamped into the plastic and will not wear off
- Mid-range calibration is established with a master flowmeter
- Accuracy is ±3%
- 2 Hose Barbs to connect to 1/4" ID tubing included
Durable and attractive construction
The machined acrylic bodies of the Zefon rotameter flowmeters are practically unbreakable. Fabrication is backed by over 60 years of experience in acrylic instrument machining. The tapered bore is precision machined to a smooth surface that provides perfect visibility of the indicating float.