|Global Water GL500 Multichannel Data Logger GL500-7-2 (#FS000)||$821|
The Global Water GL500 Multichannel Datalogger is the latest addition to the company's line of rugged remote recording instrumentation. It features 7 analog channels and 2 digital channels for data recording. The GL500 can record over 40,000 readings and has four unique recording options, fast (10 samples per second), programmable interval (1 second to multiple years), logarithmic, and exception.
This instrument also has a sample on demand input that triggers a recording of special events, such as when a water sampler was triggered, when a door was opened, etc. Daily start and stop alarm times can be programmed to limit recording intervals during a day. The GL500 includes Windows and PDA software, allowing easy upload of data to a laptop, desktop, or PDA for transfer to a spreadsheet program. NOTE: The Palm operating system is NOT supported.
- Four sample modes: 10 times per second, timed, logarithmic, and exception
- Both USB and Serial communication ports
- Monitor up to 9 sensors at a time in addition to battery voltage
- Battery powered for remote locations
- User-friendly Windows and PDA software included
- Accepts any 4-20mA input
- Optional rugged, lockable, weather resistant enclosure