|Quick Reference Quide|
|Unit w/25’ Cable, 0-3' range (#WL400-003-025 PN: AIA025)||$671||Add to Cart|
|Unit w/25’ Cable, 0-15' range (#WL400-015-025 PN: AIB025)||$671||Add to Cart|
|Unit w/25’ Cable, 0-30' range (#AIC000)||$605||Add to Cart|
|Unit w/50’ Cable,. 0-30' range (#AIC050)||$716||Add to Cart|
Global Water's WL400 Water Level Sensor provides highly accurate water level measurement for a wide variety of applications, including those in severe environments. The submersible pressure transducers have a dynamic temperature compensation system, enabling high accuracy measurements over a wide temperature range. The water level sensor is easily adapted to all dataloggers, telemetry, monitoring equipment, and displays.
Each of the water level sensors consist of a solid state submersible pressure transducer encapsulated in a stainless steel 13/16 inch diameter housing. The water level sensor has a molded-on waterproof cable and a two-wire 4-20 mA high level output for connection to a monitoring device. A 25 ft cable is standard, and optional cable lengths are available up to 500 ft.
- High accuracy and reliability
- Completely submersible pressure transducer and cable
- Compact, rugged design for easy installation
- Minimal maintenance and care
- Water level sensor compatible with most monitoring equipment
- 4-20mA output
- Vented cable for automatic barometric compensation
- Multiple level ranges available from 3' to 500'
- Wet-wet water level sensor eliminates vent tube concerns
- Dynamic temperature compensation system
- Submersible pressure transducer not affected by foam, wind, or rain
- Monitors levels in groundwater wells, rivers, streams, tanks, lift stations and open channels
- CE Certified