|Unit w/cables (RS232/USB) (#108354)
The Solinst 3001 Leveloader Gold is a field-ready, backwards compatible data transfer unit designed for use with all versions of the Solinst Levelogger®, Rainlogger and Barologger. It is used to download and store multiple data files, using 8 Mb of nonvolatile FLASH memory.
The Leveloader™ has a rugged, water-resistant, ergonomic exterior and stores up to 1,390,000 LT readings, 930,000 LTC readings or 34 full Levelogger downloads. Stored data can be scrolled through before transfer to a PC. The Leveloader can also be used to display data in real-time, which is ideally suited for conducting conventional pumping tests.
- Real Time View (ideal for pump tests)
- Scroll through data
- Levelogger Setup File integrationR
- Robust memory
- Long battery life (uses 9V alkaline or lithium)
- Large LCD screen
- Ergonomic design
- Standard connections for USB, RS232
- Optical and direct read interface cables