|Standard Pump Configuration|
|Solinst Model 407 1.66 in x 2 ft. SS Bladder Pump (#106138)||$485||Add to Cart|
|Solinst 407 Teflon Bladder 2" (each)||$52||Add to Cart|
Consistent, high-quality samples in all types of applications.The Solinst Bladder Pump offers excellent performance and reliability. With Solinst Bladder Pumps there is the assurance that there is no air/water contact during sampling. It meets the most rigorous US EPA standards for VOC groundwater monitoring.
The bladder ensures that drive air or gas does not contact the sample, thus avoiding degassing or contamination of the sample. Solinst Bladder Pumps are rugged and long lasting. PTFE bladders are ideal for dedication, while less expensive polyethylene bladders are available for those that prefer to change bladders after each use. Bladders and intake filters are easily replaced in the field in just a few minutes. No special tools required.
Excellent for either regular flow or low flow sampling, the stainless steel pumps can lift from depths up to 500 ft (150 m) below grade.
Low Flow Purge and SamplingLow flow sampling offers excellent quality samples by reducing turbulence. It also reduces purge volumes, and thus sampling time and disposal costs. When using a Solinst Model 464 Electronic Pump Control Unit, the Solinst Bladder Pump can be adjusted to provide continuous output of 100 ml/min. or less.
Use of a Flow-Through Cell System during low flow sampling allows the continuous analysis of purge water, in-line, as it flows, so that sampling can begin as soon as the readings stabilize.
Packers are also available to further reduce purge volumes and to speed sampling times.
- Stainless Steel: 1.66" Ø (42 mm) and 1" Ø (25 mm) with 316 stainless steel body.
- Non-Vertical Applications: Pumps operate effectively at almost any angle and can be placed under landfills, tailings, storage tanks or contaminant plumes.
- Leachate/Product Pumping: Pneumatic drive pumps are well suited for pumping contaminant liquids. Strong solvents and corrosive chemicals can be easily and economically pumped.
- Survives Dry Pumping, Dirty Air and Sand: Solinst bladders are not damaged by operation in sediment laden water, or in dry pumping conditions.
- Freeze Protection Kit: Optional accessory available to prevent freezing in the sample line.
- High Quality Samples: Consistently accurate samples with excellent VOC sample integrity.
- Simplicity: The controller, air compressor and flow-through cell can be easily transported by one person to any site. Hookup to the pump is by compression fittings.
- Cost Savings: Reduced need for repeat sampling and shorter time required for each sampling round. Low purge volumes ensure rapid sampling.
- Bladders: Durable PTFE bladders are ideal for dedication. Inexpensive polyethylene is also available.
|Controllers||Solinst Bladder Pump Controller Model 464|