Stay current. Get trained.
Training is not overrated, but it can be overly expensive. How can you offer training to your staff without compromising your budget?
FEI offers free InnovX Radiation Safety and OSHA HAZWOPER training.
FEI offers free training to customers. Ask your customer service representative for information about upcoming training sessions.
Pittsburgh Training Center available for customer use.
- Available to customers free of charge: Renting a training facility can be an expensive proposition. FEI customers in the Pittsburgh area are invited to use our training center for their staff training.
- Classroom-style training: The training center offers seating for up to 25 people for in person attendance.
- Virtual training: Train staff no matter where they are located with web-based training. The training center provides Internet access, webcam equipment and everything you need to conduct virtual training.
- Schedule your training: Talk to your customer service representative and reserve the room free of charge.
- Plan your training session: FEI will help you with the technical set-up for your session and our experts can assist with equipment demos. Be sure to discuss specifics when you reserve your room.
- Your responsibilities: We are happy to provide use of the room to our customers. We ask that you handle additional arrangements such as catering, classroom supplies, etc.