|Air Science Purair Brochure|
|Air Science Purair Basic Ductless Fume Hood||$101.25||$236.25||$675|
The Air Science Purair® Basic ductless fume hoods are a series of high efficiency products designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. At the heart of the Purair fume hood product line is the innovative Air Science Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Ductless Technology: The Eco-friendly Choice
- Advanced carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume hoods for a broad range of applications.
- Environmental Benefits. Air Science® ductless fume hoods isolate and trap chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Versatile. Each filtration system is selected for its specific application. The Multiplex Filter broadens the range of applications. Carbon filters are available in more than 14 configurations for use with vapors or organic solvents, acids, mercury and formaldehyde. HEPA/ULPA fi lters can add to biological safety.
- Easy to Install. The ductless fume hood is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes.
- Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
- Safe to Use. Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
- Self testing. (selected models) Electronic air-flow monitoring assures continuous safety. An electronic gas sensor monitors carbon filter performance.