The Micro-Diver provides reliable automatic measurement and registration of groundwater level and temperature data.
Measuring 90 mm in length and with a diameter of only 18mm, it is the smallest datalogger in its class, and a great choice for monitoring wells that are too small to accommodate larger dataloggers. The Micro-Diver has an outstanding internal memory capable of storing 48,000 measurements per parameter. This is sufficient memory to perform one measurement every ten minutes for an entire year.
With its range of measuring functions, the Micro-Diver can be used for fixed, event-dependent, and also pump test measurements.
COMMUNICATION DEVICES & ACCESSORIES
DXT WIRELESS COMMUNICATION OPTIONS
If access to the well is limited by for example fences or water the Diver-DXT can be installed to wirelessly collect Diver data up to a distance of 500 meter.
The Diver-DXT is a battery powered radio device to acquire data and adjust Diver settings wirelessly from the Diver to the Diver-Gate. A built-in barometric datalogger is used to convert pressure data into accurate groundwater levels.
- Connects directly to Diver dataloggers via an adjustable, detachable cable
- Contains a built-in barometric pressure and temperature datalogger (model AS401 only) for automatic barometric compensation
- Durable, robust and water resistant housing
- Extra long battery life perfect for long-term monitoring
- Suitable for various different installation types: above ground, below ground (street pot), within synthetic protective cover
- Easy to install and adaptable to most monitoring wells
- Provides wireless long-range communication for remote data collection