|Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter 104 Assembly 2000' #115747||$1,464|
The Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly measure depth to static water level in a well, piezometer, sounding tube, or any closed pipe.
The Sonic Water Level Meter reports static water level measurements without having to put any instruments down the well, eliminating any introduction of chemicals and the need to
decontaminate equipment or wells.
The Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter works in straight or crooked pipes, and is ideal for wells with difficult access. Depth measurements to 600 m (2000 ft) are possible.
- Measures down to 600 m (2000 ft); water level can be displayed in Metric or English units
- Ability to set in Power Save mode to prolong battery life
- Can set the water level measurement range minimum and maximum to ignore interference from known well features
- Settings allow you to account for different well/ drop tube diameters and heights
- Backed by a Solinst 3-year warranty
- Supplied with a plastic cover for larger wells and a convenient Solinst Field Bag