|H2scan HY-ALERTA 500||$135||$315||$900|
Because detecting and locating hydrogen leaks as quickly as possible is so important, Field Environmental Instruments carries H2scan’s HYALERTA ™ 500 Handheld Hydrogen Leak Detector. It's a versatile, portable hydrogen leak detector able to respond to the widest range of hydrogen gas concentrations without the need of any peripheral equipment.
The sensor probe has a unique visual LED array that will navigate to the source of a hydrogen leak where hydrogen gas is produced, used, transported, or stored. With two sensing elements on the same semiconductor die, the HY-ALERTA™ 500 can detect hydrogen leaks as low as 15 ppm and will not saturate or be destroyed when detecting high concentrations of hydrogen up to 100%. The flexible cable allows the sensor probe access to virtually all potential leak sources.
- Hydrogen Sensitivity Range:
- 15 ppm to 100% hydrogen by volume
- No peripheral equipment needed
- Initial Response Time: in seconds
- Ingress Protection: IP64 capable
- Field Verification/Calibration Period: 1 year
- Product Life Expectancy: 10 years