|In-Situ smarTROLL Operation Manual|
|Android 7" Tablet||$15||$35||$100|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
The smarTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Handheld combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
Simply connect the smarTROLL MP Handheld to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
Measure Up to 14 Parameters
- Chemical parameters: Dissolved oxygen, pH, ORP, conductivity (actual or specific), salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity,and density
- Physical parameters: Air and water temperature, barometric pressure, water level, and water pressure
Streamline Data Management
- Consolidate all site information on your smartphone with the iSitu App.
- Quickly find and recognize each of your sites by tagging sites with a photo and GPS coordinates.
- Instantly review data with colleagues by sending them a snapshot of real-time results.
- Log data to your smartphone. When it’s convenient, download results to a standard file format (*.csv).
- Download logs manually through iTunes®. Share data with all mobile devices on your iCloud account. Email data logs from the field.
Reduce Maintenance & Eliminate Errors
- Use the robust smarTROLL System for demanding field applications.
- Eliminate manual steps—No more transcription errors. Plus, smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions and store calibration data in the sensors.
- Get accurate DO results—Internal logic automatically compensates for barometric pressure and salinity.
- Stay current with automatic iSitu App updates.
- Understand sensor performance with automatic sensor diagnostics, data quality indicators, calibration reports, and RDO® Fast Cap replacement reminder.
- Ambient water quality spot checking
- Effluent monitoring
- Groundwater quality spot checks
- Low-flow groundwater sampling
- Mine water and remediation site monitoring
- Stormwater management and NPDES-permitted applications
- Surface-water monitoring
- Vertical profiling