|Jerome J405 Mercury Vapor Analyzer||$397.50||$927.50||$2,650|
- Ultra Low-Level Detection: The Jerome J405 can detect mercury vapor in air at levels as low as 0.5 µg/m3 with a resolution of 0.01 µg/m3.
- Versatile: The J405 is in active use by many environmental agencies, industrial hygienists, miners and first response teams across the world.
- Regulatory Compliance: With a lower detection limit of 0.5 µg/m3, the J405 meets and exceeds EPA and ATSDR standards for industrial and residential remediation actions as well as OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH and MSHA action levels.
- Optional Data Logging: When equipped with data logging capabilities, the J405 can store data for up to 20,000 samples including date, time and up to 80 locations.
- Survey Mode: While in survey mode, the J405 continuously draws in samples of air to help users locate the source of mercury contamination and enable corrective action to be taken.
- Field Regeneration: The J405 boasts a battery life of 24 hours and offers battery powered sensor regeneration that can be performed wherever and whenever you need it, allowing for extended testing in the field.
- Durable: Housed in a light, ergonomically designed, durable metal casing, the J405 sets a new precedent for portable, low-level mercury monitors.
- Intuitive Interface: The J405 offers simple, menu-driven operation as well as easy-to-understand diagnostics and error detection. It does not require PC software and comes with a USB interface for easy data transfer.