|Landtec GEM-5000 Plus (%LEL/CH4 %vol/O2/CO2/CO/H2S/Pressure)
The Landtec GEM5000 is the next generation in the GEM Series of LANDTEC instruments for accurate measurement and monitoring of landfills.
- Measures % CH4, CO2 and O2 Volume, static pressure and differential pressure
- Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)
- High Accuracy and Fast Response Time
- Lighter and More Compact
- Annual recommended factory service
- Certified intrinsically safe for landfill use
- Calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025
- Designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas (LFG) extraction systems, flares, and migration control systems.
- No need to take more than one instrument to site.
- Can be used for monitoring subsurface migration probes and for measuring gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems.
- The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point.
- Ensures consistent collection of data for better analysis.
- Streamlined user experience reduces operational times.