|Met One E-Bam Mass Monitor PM 10
The Met One E-BAM is a portable real-time beta gauge traceable to US-EPA requirements for automated PM 2.5 and PM 10 measurement. Built to satisfy users, regulators and those from the health community the Met One E-BAM provides truly accurate, precise, real-time measurement of fine particulate matter automatically. In addition, it is rugged, portable battery operated, deployable in 15 minutes.
E-BAM automates particulate measurement by continuously sampling and reporting particulate concentration, data is updated every second and data records updated every minute. E-BAM eliminates the old process of filter collection and manual filter weighing, and eliminates the need for more expensive, high maintenance instruments. Today, with the adaptation of Beta Attenuation to ambient monitoring this process became simple streamlined and inexpensive.
- Accuracy and precision consistent with US-EPA requirements for Class III designation for PM 2.5.
- Real-time, accurate results regardless of season or geographic location without correction factors.
- True ambient sampling provides accurate measurement of semi-volatile nitrates and organic compounds.
- Lightweight, ruggedized construction may be easily mounted on a tripod in minutes.
- Rugged all-weather construction allows for true ambient sampling.
- Will operation for either AC or DC power. Battery and solar operation available.