|JUM 109L Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Analyzer
The J.U.M. Engineering HFID Model 109L is a compact table top or 19" rack mount, heated Non Methane Hydrocarbon analyzer for the measurement in ambient air, air emissions and other gases.
With the exception of the sample filter, the 109L is 100% compatible with our successful long standing model 109A.
Two hydrogen flame ionization detectors (FID) are used in a heated oven to prevent the loss of high molecular weight hydrocarbons during measurement and to provide reliable performance in the analysis of both, low and high level concentrations.
All sample wetted components are integrated into the heated chamber. The heated sample filter is easily accessible via three screws on the rear panel. No special tools are required for the sample filter changes.
- Continuous, simultaneous signals of:
- Total-HC less Methane (NMHC)
- Dual detector dual electrometer design
- Built in heated sample pump
- Built in burner air supply, no extra air cylinder needed
- Easy to change sample filter accessible on the rear panel. No special tools required for filter changes
- Separate calibration valves for zeroand span calibration, standard manual and remote operation
- Automatic flame out alarm
- Fast response within <1.5 sec. for THC and > 45 sec. for CH4
- Low fuel consumption
- Very selective
- All heated components
- Remote control for sample, zero and span is standard