|Hanna Soil Test Direct Soil Conductivity Tester #HI98331||$11.25||$26.25||$75|
The HI98331 Soil Test™ is a pocket tester specifically designed to directly measure soil conductivity (EC) and temperature. With a compact size, single button operation, and automatic calibration, Soil Test is an excellent choice for taking direct conductivity measurements in soil.
- Lightweight & Portable - Made to fit comfortably in your hand, this compact EC tester for soil has an easy-to-view LCD. The stainless steel electrode allows for direct penetration into soil and soil slurries.
- Made for Any User - The HI98331 makes testing easy for any user with single button operation and automatic calibration to 1413 µS/cm conductivity standard. /p>
- Integrated Temperature Probe - Using a fixed 2%/C temperature correction coefficient, this EC tester has a built-in temperature sensor so that samples are automatically compensated for temperature variations.
- No need for soil slurries with the steel penetration electrode.
- Integrated temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation.
- Great for environmental and agricultural testing.