|Onset HOBO Data Logger (ODO/Temp)
Measure oxygen concentrations in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters with the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger. This precise data logger is recommended for aquatic biology and hydrology research projects. The HOBO U26 uses RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) optical DO sensor technology.
- High performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro's Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinityadjusted
- DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- User-replaceable DO sensor cap eliminates need to send logger back to the factory to replace membrane
The Universal Optic USB Base Station and couplers are used to offload data from any HOBO® data logger with an Optic USB interface. The splash-resistant Optic USB Base Station connects to your computer via USB, while connecting to the data logger via an appropriate coupler.