|dBadge2 IS 3-Pack Micro Noise Meter (#dBadge2/K3)||$4,235||Add to Cart|
|dBadge2 IS 6-Pack Micro Noise Meter (#dBadge2/K6)||$6,955||Add to Cart|
|dBadge2 Plus IS 3-Pack Micro Noise Meter (#dBadge2Plus/K3)||$5,465||Add to Cart|
|dBadge2 Plus IS 6-Pack Micro Noise Meter (#dBadge2Plus/K6)||$9,080||Add to Cart|
|dBadge2 Pro IS 3-Pack Micro Noise Meter (#dBadge2Pro/K3)||$6,580||Add to Cart|
|dBadge2 Pro IS 6-Pack Micro Noise Meter (#dBadge2Pro/K6)||$11,125||Add to Cart|
The Casella CEL dbadge2 retains all the great features that made the CEL-35x series so successful but we've added powerful new capabilities that will save time, money and even prevent costly errors or mistakes.
You can access each ANSI/IEC standards compliant dBadge2 dosimeter directly from your handheld device using the built-in Bluetooth®4.0 connection and the Casella Airwave™ App. Remotely see overall exposure metrics, including averages, max and peak; instrument status. And, start, stop and pause a test as many times as you like. If you choose, you can email or text summary noise exposure results right from your tablet or smartphone directly to others.
- Select proper hearing protection
- Determine whether a process can be made safer in a cost-effective manner through the use of Octave Band measurement data (Pro model)
- Know the dosimeter was being worn throughout the entire work shift using the built-in motion sensor in every dBadge
- Identify the noise source that is the most dangerous with the audio event capture feature (Plus model)
- Enjoy the upgraded design and improved version of Insight™ software
All dBadge2 dosimeters are available as either basic, Plus or Pro models (see table below for a list of model-specific features).
dBadge2 dosimeters are available as 'kits' which means you receive the dosimeter along with all the items necessary for daily calibration and use. Kits can be configured to have from a single dosimeter plus a docking station/battery charger and cable, acoustic calibrator, software and carrying case; and kits may contain as few as a single dosimeter all the way uo to twelve dosimeters plus appropriate accessories.