|YSI Water Monitoring Solutions Brochure|
|YSI Pro 2030 Spec Sheet|
|YSI Pro 2030 Handheld Unit Only (#6052030)||$815||Add to Cart|
|YSI Pro 2030 Cable 1M (DO/Cond/Temp) (#6052030-1)||$663||Add to Cart|
|YSI Pro 2030 Cable 4M (DO/Cond/Temp) (#6052030-4)||$680||Add to Cart|
The YSI Pro 2030 features user-replaceable sensors and cables, as well as a convenient Quick Cal feature to make the instrument extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and one-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. Fast response times with the Polarographic or Galvanic DO sensor allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly.
The long life of the Polarographic sensor saves time and money and reduces your overall cost. The Galvanic sensor enables you to start sampling immediately without a warm-up period. Either sensor you choose for the field will give you accurate, quality data. Additionally, the super-stable four-electrode conductivity cell is built into the cable and will provide years of accurate data. The cells are designed for rugged field performance and are easily cleaned and require minimal maintenance.
- Internal barometer for highest accuracy
- Choose field DO sensors (Polarographic or Galvanic)
- Quick Cal allows DO calibrations within seconds with the push of a button
- Stores 50 data sets
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, or 30-meter cables (4-meter and longer cables include cable management kit)
- View display with polarized sunglasses on
- Fastest DO response time on the market with 95% response in 8 seconds with standard membrane
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
- User replaceable DO sensors and cables
- Conductivity cell built-in
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
When ordering the Pro 2030 you must order the instrument, cable, and DO sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Conductivity is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.