|0.5" (T.5)||$9.50/each||Add to Cart|
|0.75" (T.75)||$9.70/each||Add to Cart|
|0.75" 80SCH (T.75 80)||$9.80/each||Add to Cart|
|1" (T1)||$6.30/each||Add to Cart|
|1.25" (T1.25)||$6.34/each||Add to Cart|
|1.5" (T1.5)||$6.40/each||Add to Cart|
|2" (T2)||$6.90/each||Add to Cart|
|2" 80SCH (T2 80)||$9.10/each||Add to Cart|
|2.5" (T2.5)||$9.28/each||Add to Cart|
|3" (T3)||$9.28/each||Add to Cart|
|3.5" (T3.5)||$24.00/each||Add to Cart|
|4" (T4)||$11.00/each||Add to Cart|
|4" 80SCH (T4 80)||$13.70/each||Add to Cart|
|4.5" (T4.5)||$32.00/each||Add to Cart|
|5" (T5)||$20.64/each||Add to Cart|
|5.5" (T5.5)||$42.40/each||Add to Cart|
|6" (T6)||$40.10/each||Add to Cart|
|6.5" (T6.5)||$64/each||Add to Cart|
Koby Environmental's simple-to-use reliable locking system.
This light-weight locking I.D. plug, truly locks the well. Incorporated is a large wing nut design, for ease of installation and removal. The plug is water tight and florescent orange.
- No metal parts.
- Accepts #1 or #3 type pad locks or Koby Safety Lock-Out Tags.
- High-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket.
- Easily disassembled in the field for decon.
- Strong instrument tethering tool. Dual use with anvil tip.
- Manufactured from an engineering grade polymer blend commonly used to replace steel gears in industry, resistant to most chemicals, unaffected by freezing or high temperatures. Smooth acting ergo grip.
- Easy on, easy off wing nut.
- Large, bold, easy-to-read well ID lettering.
- Bright safety coloring.
- Light weight, yet super strong.
- Flush OD design for easy well installation.
- Advanced engineered design will not separate in well.
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gages and threaded line fittings.
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.